Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome to Thunderdome

Better known as BEDA 2011.

BEDA stands for Blog Every Day April, a challenge set forth by bloggers to... blog... every day... in April. Guess that really didn't need an explanation, did it?

Here's what you can expect from me this month:

Two stories for the Tenth Daughter of Memory (or possibly a story and a video depending on the muses), a few book reviews to go along with my 50 Books in 2011 challenge, write-ups for films, and possibly some ramblings on the state of education and the internet.

Also, to my fellow Tenth Daughter of Memory bloggers, when I said it wouldn't happen again?

Sorry. It happened again.

So that's two punishments owed. The first is in progress. It is surprisingly difficult to schedule a dog to lick something off one's nipple. Who knew? That video should be shot by Sunday, posted Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

The second is, as yet, undecided. Remaining punishment from the last round of comments was to eat something disgusting. Is everyone good with that, or is there another idea on the table?

Leave comments below.

Because I seem to be a glutton for punishment, I am also participating in VEDA (Vlog Every Day April on my Youtube channel. If you are so inclined, feel free to follow along there as well. My punishment videos will be posted as VEDA entries.

So with only two minutes left on the first of April, let me wrap this up and say...

Welcome to BEDA.



William the Bloody Gonna Be Crazy By The End of This Month Redd

3 comments:

Baino said...

Haha . .go big Willy! Can't wait for the punishment challenge (er what did Jeff recomment was licked from thy nips?) and get on 10thDom toot sweet. New muse is up.

William the Redd said...

Peanut Butter. An old standard. Vegemite would be impossible to find over here.

Already outlining my story. Ahead of the game for once.

JeffScape said...

At LEAST two!