Thursday, April 7, 2011

Then There's Thursday

Ah yes, the other hurdle to success this month.

My schedule is strange this semester. I have one class on M-W, while everything else is T-Th, with Friday free.

However, I forgot to take into account how tired I usually am by Thursday afternoon. I've been asleep since I got home at 5p.m. (it is currently 11p.m.). I haven't filmed anything today (except for a few things first thing this morning), so I'm going to have to throw something together last minute.

Also not sure what I'm going to do about tomorrow since my parents are coming. I was supposed to clean the house this afternoon/evening.

Tonight might be a late one, folks.



William the Bloody Feeling His Age Redd

P.S. VEDA Day 6 - The worst video I will every upload to Youtube:

No comments: