Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Script Frenzy Update

So, by the numbers I'm a bit behind on my Script Frenzy script, but I already have the whole thing planned out, so I just need to take a day to get it on the page.

I think that's the point, really. That should be the slogan for Script Frenzy and NaNoWriMo:

GET IT ON THE PAGE

One of the hardest parts of writing is actually getting over any concerns in your abilities as a writer and producing something. Or, at least that's my biggest problem. I'm still trying to get things to a point where I feel like sharing what I write. That's one of the reasons I wanted to take part in the Tenth Daughter of Memory, it's a great opportunity to have other creative individuals read and critique your work.

This is also why I want to blog more. If I can get more comfortable sharing my feelings in a blog or vlog, then I can better express myself, right?

Still having issues speaking in public. Hell, tonight I had to share my family picture with my ASL class and I could feel the nerves getting to me. I didn't even have to speak. The mere act of standing in front of everyone was enough to give me the jitters.

Maybe I just psych myself out, but it seems like I'm getting worse.

Or maybe I'm just spending too much time alone. Lack of social interaction is messing with my head.

There's a happy thought.



William the Bloody Depressing Himself With This Line of Thought Redd

P.S. VEDA Day 11:

No comments: