Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Few Kinks To Work Out

Somehow I knew Tuesdays would be a problem.

And, instead of planning ahead and having a video ready before my full day began, I spent yesterday hemming and hawing over driving to Durham and back.

Hindsight...

On the plus side, my first punishment has finally been filmed and will be uploaded tomorrow. About to throw a quick teaser video onto Youtube for tonight because I just don't have the time with an 8a.m. class tomorrow morning to get the punishment video looking good.

So, expect that one tomorrow.

I've decided at some point during this month I really want to make a question video. There have been people who've tried for speed or most questions answered, but I'm not expecting those numbers. But, if any of you wonderful people have any burning questions you're just dying to know the answer to, leave them in the comments and I'll answer them in a future video.

There is also a video site called VYou designed to be just a question and answer site. People ask you questions and you answer in a video. It's like formspring... which I probably need to log back into soon. I think I have unanswered questions there.

Anyway, that's all for today. Punishment and a full blog tomorrow.


William the Bloody Already Planning For Future Tuesday Videos Redd


P.S. VEDA Day 4 - William is as Mad as Hell, and he's not going to take it anymore:

No comments: