Monday, April 25, 2011

Asleep At the Wheel

It's late, I've just finished a video for a presentation tomorrow, and I desperately need sleep.

But not before writing a very quick blog post.

Filmed the rest of "A Battle of Wills" yesterday. Haven't had a chance to edit since I was working on the video for class.

Sometimes it sucks being video savvy... everyone wants you to be the video guy. One of my professors even called me out in class as an available resource for the video project we had in that class.

Then again, I certainly wouldn't change it.

I had more fun yesterday than I have had in a while. Shooting a movie is just a blast. I'd forgotten that.

Extra special thanks to John Krevens and Kristin Mason for providing some top notch acting. I can't wait for this thing to come together.

Screening next weekend at the Cape Fear Independent Film Festival. I'll let you know how it goes.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna pass out.



William the Bloody Exhausted Redd

P.S. VEDA Day 24:

1 comment:

Baino said...

Good luck. Check this . . might help you sleep. Jeff put me onto them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-HmS_JFn0U