Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Day, Another Blog

Week two of April. This is when my motivation for BEDA/VEDA/Script Frenzy starts to die. I just get that lackadaisical feeling where I just want to sit on the couch and watch television.

Fortunately, I don't have cable. Unfortunately, I have several stacks of DVDs I've yet to watch.

Still managed to get my video for today done, even with the prolonged nap in the middle of the day. I think one of my main issues is not having a definite plan. Look at vloggers like Wheezy Waiter, or even my friend Gears, they script out their videos. I think about it for a while and then start shooting.

I know I need to get more focused on my vlogging, and my blogging. Look at this, for example. I'm just sitting on my couch, about to watch Up again, and I really haven't planned what I'm going to write.

Though one thing that comes to mind is the Ning. Now, there are two nings still going that I contribute to: the Nerdfighter ning, and Maureen Johnson's ning. This is primarily because they are two of the few remaining nings still around. Ever since Ning dropped their free option, only those with a source of financing could stay afloat.

Even with that, however, I have slacked off. I haven't even kept my blog posts updated. I am a severely lazy man. Just now getting to posting my February blogs.

I am trying to get better, but it's difficult. Especially when, as previously stated, I come home and nap most of the day away.

For now, I'm taking it one day at a time.



William the Bloody Surprisingly Tired for Being So Well Rested Redd

P.S. VEDA Day 10:

No comments: