Sunday, February 27, 2011

Better Living Through Humiliation

First, I must apologize to my fellow Tenth Daughter of Memory participants for so spectacularly bungling the "River of Mnemosyne" Challenge and for a general lack of effort in general. I have no excuse other than my extreme lack of time management skills and slack attitude.

It won't happen again.

And, to ensure that it won't happen again, JeffScape and I have come up with a plan; for the rest of the year, I will participate in every Muse posted (which means voting as well) or I will be punished.

Nothing kinky or dangerous folks, just good ol' fashioned humiliation for the internet to see.

Each punishment will be recorded and posted to my Youtube channel here.

The hope, of course, is that I am motivated enough to not actually need a punishment, but I think we all know that I will stumble at least once or twice before the end of the year.

Some of these entries will be video based. I have been trying to get myself back into the habit of making short films, so look forward to that as well.

I have already prepared my collab channel viewers for upcoming punishments in my video for this week. Check it out:


All of this will begin with the first Muse posted for March. I'm told Jeff and the rest of the 10thDoM crew are already cooking up some wicked ideas for me. Anything you'd like to see me do? Leave it in the comments right here or on my Youtube channel. So let's see what happens!


William the Bloody Preparing for Punishment Redd

15 comments:

JeffScape said...

Mwah hah hah hah haa...

William the Redd said...

O_o

What have I done?

JeffScape said...

Time to start coming up with punishments, methinks.

Oh, wait... done that already.

Tina said...

Nice to meet you William! I also bungled the River thing. Didn't finish reading. But phew, only got reprimanded, cuz so far no one has said anything about YouTube punishment...maybe Jeffscape is just lying in wait, ready to pounce. I do that with my kids. "Go to your room while I figure out what you're getting." Then I let them sit and worry. A good long time. Anyway, this sounds like fun in a Silent Bob sorta way (remarkable resemblance, btw).

Baino said...

You've got till the 11th! Get yer skates on Willy. I haz a punishmentz. Frankly I can't believe you volunteered for this.

JeffScape said...

Hehehe. Less than 12 hours until your first recorded punishment.

Baino said...

Three hours big boy!

Tina said...

Hmmm....let's see. I'm thinking gross food. Survivor used to have one of these challenges each year, and though there were parts where I had to look away, it was highly entertaining. So I'm thinking you need to eat something slimy, with rubbery or weird texture, and something that will activate your gag reflexes with just the thought of it...I do believe that would be humiliating. Raw, baby octopus? Oh, wait, I've got it. I believe it's called belut. It's a partially grown chicken embryo...check it out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)

Baino said...

Ever had Vegemite licked from you nipples by a small dog?

JeffScape said...

I see two suggestions. Any others?

JeffScape said...

Aight, holmes... nipples, condiment, dog.

Film it.

JeffScape said...

Hurry up with the video! In two days you're going to owe me another.

JeffScape said...

Yeah... down to the wire... again.

Hmm... must... formulate... humiliation...

JeffScape said...

Formulating... humiliation...

Humiliation... almost... formulated...

JeffScape said...

Glutton for punishment, are we?