Monday, August 2, 2010

The Obligatory Shameless Plug

If you'll indulge me, I'd like to take a moment to talk about my ongoing projects with Youtube.

Now, people who know me are up to date on my video projects, but anyone who just reads the blog has no idea what I've been up to for the past few months (the sounds of silence often speaks volumes). Well, first I'd like to talk about VidCon.

VidCon was an online video conference held in Los Angeles this July, and I was there. It was such an amazing event. Getting to meet people you watch and communicate with online and actually speak to them face to face is a surreal but completely awesome experience. The month prior to the event, I and several other vloggers decided to take part in a project called "Vlog to VidCon" where we would make a video every day for the month prior to VidCon. I found many new people through this project and we all got to know each other very well over the course of the month. Here is the playlist for my project which I called "No Sleep Till VidCon:"



Of course, in hindsight, I should have been posting those videos and the month prior as blog posts as well.

Sometimes, I'm just not that bright.

Anyway, with the success of No Sleep Till VidCon, I began to work on other video projects. Mainly, I finally posted something to the Media Blitzkrieg channel:



First with this welcome video, and then with something I'd been meaning to post for a while, a revamped version of the short film "Taboo" that I made a few years ago:



Along with updating this blog more regularly, I plan to make more videos and update both my main channel and the Media Blitzkrieg channel. All this while making a video every Thursday for my collab channel, In the Great Perhaps and possibly another collab I have just been asked to join. Oh, and I am still working with Research Paranormal and plan on posting more content to the 5 Regular Guys channel.

Now, if I can only find some way to make myself busier. Hmm...

Well, there is that novel I've been meaning to revise from last year's NaNoWriMo.


William the Bloody Busier Than A One-Legged Man In An Ass-Kicking Contest Redd

No comments: