Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Joys Of Getting Tagged Online

So, recently, I was tagged in a Youtube tag game. There have been several of these, probably the most famous of which was started by Alex Day, aka Nerimon.

In the past, I was never officially tagged in any of these games, and I always wanted to be. And thanks to Helen, aka helenzebcharles, I have been.




The Questions:
1.What's your favourite TV show and why?
2.Favourite YouTube channel and why?
3.What's your worst habit?
4.Worst movie you've seen? Why was it the worst?
5.Favourite gadget and why?
6.What video camera do you use for your videos? Show us them!
7.Favourite smell?
8.When and where is your next vacation? If you don't have one planned, where would you go and why?
9.What is your favourite Internet meme?
10.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you were older? Can you remember why?

The people I tagged:
Adam/Gears: TheGearsKeepTurning
Melissa: akmelza
Stacey: staceyg1988
Heather: PinkPixieDF
Blair: PrimroseMarie

That's the one problem I always had with the tag game, limiting my choices to five people. A lot goes into the decision of who to pick. My criteria is someone I think will actually make a response, someone I enjoy watching in their videos, and someone who could potentially choose any of the other people I might have chosen within the realm of infinite possibility. It's a pyramid scheme, but more fun and no one loses all their money over it.

So, I think I'll leave things there for now. I'm in the middle of editing another video and I still have to shoot one for my collab channel tonight before I go to bed.

Tomorrow I plan to talk about a little experiment I'm going to run on Friday, Monday, and Tuesday in order to prepare for school. Classes start in a week.

Oh, and on that front, I finally got my acceptance e-mail from the Watson School of Education. I can now officially pursue my teaching license.


William the Bloody Happy Dancing Till the Break of Dawn Redd

No comments: