Saturday, August 7, 2010

Entertaining Guests or, The Visitors

Today, I want to talk about some recent guests to the house (I need a name for the new house, and I'm having trouble thinking of something. Might turn it into a contest for the vlog) and show a little video.

First, the video:



I believe I mentioned the collab channel, In the Great Perhaps, that I make videos for every Thursday. This week, I also had a few guests on Thursday, so I got them to make a little cameo. Mary Kate, Bobby, and MK's brother Zach are on their way to New York and are traveling up the east coast, so of course I offered my place as a resting point. It was so great having them here. I had the pleasure of spending some time with Mary Kate and Bobby at VidCon, and it was great to be able to see them again and spend more time with them. There is talk of more visits and I definitely hope that happens.

Anyway, on Friday my friends Joe and Carolyn made an unplanned trip to Wilmington, so of course called me to see if I could hang out. Joe is the gentleman with the shotgun in the video, by the way. The timing was impeccable since Mary Kate, Zach, and Bobby hit the road shortly after I received the call from Joe telling me they were an hour away.

So, I got to spend two full days with some of the most awesome people I know.

Sadly, some time after that, everything turned to crap.

But that's a story for later (later today since I'm playing catch-up). I'll explain why this blog wasn't posted until today in the next post. And believe me, it's a doozy.


William the Bloody Welcoming Redd

2 comments:

PinkPixieDF (Heather) said...

It's always great to have good company. I am jealous of your time with MK and Bobby an Zach. Intrigued to find out what happened. I hope things are alright.

William the Redd said...

Everything is fine. It was just a mild technological meltdown (followed shortly thereafter by a brief mental one on my part). Writing up the new post right now because I've been recuperating most of the day.