Thursday, August 5, 2010

Asleep At the Blog

This is going to be a quickie because I fell asleep last night before writing one.

I spent most of yesterday cleaning out a closet for some new bookshelves and then installing those bookshelves and a washer and dryer. Fun stuff.

Needless to say, I was exhausted by the time my folks left. I was still planning on blogging, but then got caught up cleaning the rest of the house and editing a video. A video that will be posted later today as my daily blog post (it's uploading to Youtube right now).

The house is clean, my video is uploading, and I'm expecting some awesome people at my door some time today. This is going to be a good day.

Now, if only I could figure out why it stays so hot in this house.

I'll be back in a little while with the video.


William the Bloody Accomplished Redd

3 comments:

PinkPixieDF (Heather) said...

ha, I just really liked the title of this blog. Some days I am so tired and the blogging everyday thing can get exhausting, so I know what you mean.

William the Redd said...

Yeah, I'll spend all day working on stuff and thinking in the back of my mind, "gotta blog. Don't forget." Then, I forget and it's 11:30pm and I remember that I haven't written anything today.

DIGIQUEST ACADEMY said...

Thanks for sharing fabulous information.It' s my pleasure to read it.I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.