Sunday, January 10, 2010

Things Left Unfinished

Alright, it's been November since my last blog post, so I'm saying this right now...

Goal for 2010: Write at least one blog a week for the rest of the year.

Barring any moments without internet connectivity, this isn't exactly a lofty goal. I'm working on getting into a regular writing routine, so hopefully this will help me do just that. Something else that would probably help, actually writing every day. Since I've helped form a writer's group, that'll probably help too.

Well, 2010 is off to a running start. I've gone back to school for my teaching license. All English classes this semester (which will help me with that writing goal I just mentioned). I've decided that this is the year I'm going to finish all those projects I've been sitting on for various reasons.

First on the list was finishing my NaNoWriMo novel. As of this post, I have now written slightly more than 50,000 words of a rough draft. Next goal is to find a moment to begin revisions. But, I'm going to hold off on that for now. Possibly start back on it in February.

This brings me to my Buried Life list. There are so many items on that list which would not be incredibly difficult to do. Another major goal for 2010:

Cross off as many items as possible from my Buried Life list.

So, that's about it for now.

Hopefully, we'll all meet back here next week for another post from me.


William the Bloody Hopeful Redd

2 comments:

JeffScape said...

One blog a week, huh?

I'll believe it when I see it.

William the Redd said...

Getting ready to type up blog number 2 on week 2. So far, so good.