Friday, April 17, 2009

A Warrior's Call

Alright,

Yesterday I told you I was going to be filming a video for my friend Stan so he can enter a contest to become one of the new Vikings at Granlibakken, Lake Tahoe. Here's the final product:



While a lot of people here are running around filming for the Final Cut Film Festival, I shot and edited the gem above. And now, I'm going to do a little work on my Jersey Jones series while watching some Stargate: Atlantis and Primeval (I'm giving the show a chance, even though they refuse to accept what they are).

On the Jersey Jones front, I ran out yesterday and shot a little piece of footage for episode 3. I'm doing a Star Wars opening for that and needed the typical pan-down from the sky on to the FanBoy Comics building (which was an interesting task since they've moved since we shot there. Fortunately, there is still some signage present).

I'm going to add yesterday's footage to episode 3, which will complete the rough cut of that.

Anyway, that's all I've got today.


William the Bloody Hedonistic Redd

No comments: