Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A MovieStop-Centric Day

Today was a day full of MovieStop related things.

Aaron came over to work on the edit for the Twilight Midnight Release Party video so he can fix all the little quirks that keep bothering him. He's trying to put together an optimized version that he and LeAnne can show around. I'll be sure to post the new video when it's up and running.

LeAnne, Aaron, and I went out to Old Chicago for the first time in a long time (first time in a while that LeAnne hasn't been working on a Tuesday night) for Pizza and a Pint (since I don't drink, but it's a $5 pizza, I just order it and give the beer to whoever I'm with). LeAnne's nose doesn't seem to want to stop bleeding from yesterday's piercing. Gotta say I'm a little worried about that. If it doesn't stop tomorrow, I'm suggesting a trip to the doctor.

Afterwards, we three returned to the editing. There is finally an optimized version, but we had to call it quits around 3a.m. because LeAnne was falling asleep and I have a meeting in the morning (the fact that it's now 4a.m. and I'm writing this instead of sleeping is a bad sign).

On that note, I'm going to leave this one short and sweet. I'll fill everyone in on the meeting tomorrow.

Also, did anyone else receive their Suite Scarlett paperback today? I did. Gotta love Amazon pre-orders.


William the Bloody Idiotic Redd

No comments: