Monday, April 20, 2009

Moments of Absolute Silliness

I'm watching an episode of M*A*S*H right now, and there was a moment between Hawkeye and Hot Lips where the two of them are desperately tired and get a case of that silly, tired laughter.

I absolutely love those moments. The times when you and a friend stay up way past times of consciousness, and everything you say becomes ridiculously funny.

That's just golden.

I need more moments like that. They seem to be fewer and fewer lately.

Had another one of those lazy days today. Need to start getting out of bed earlier. I've picked up a bad habit of sleeping until noon everyday. I know it's wrong, and I've even set my alarm much earlier, I just turn it off and roll over.

I did catch the last bit of John Green's BlogTV show today. Haven't been on in a while, so it was nice to get back into the chat.

Tomorrow, I'm going to write much earlier so my mind isn't just gone. I've been feeling a little out of it today. Don't know why.

I promise, tomorrow will be much better.

Also, I'll get back to commenting tomorrow. Now, I'm going to watch one more episode of M*A*S*H and get to bed. Hitting the sack earlier will be step one to waking up at a decent hour.


William the Bloody Procrastinating Redd

No comments: