Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Just a "Blah" Kind of Day

It's raining here right now. Raining hard.

So, nothing much has happened today. I've been working on some writing and theories for some WNU articles I plan on writing eventually.

One thing I did find today (and this will probably be the nerdiest thing I ever say... in this blog) is a date conversion chart which gives approximate dates to the Star Wars Universe as it correlates to Earth history.

That's right. I like stuff like that.

Anyway, I'm looking at timelines for multiple sci-fi and fantasy series to create a singular timeline of events for a universe that I'm creating.

Nothing else to report really, so I think that's all I'll say today.

But, I will probably continue on this theme tomorrow.


William the Bloody Nerdy Redd

No comments: