Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Project 4 Awesome!

Dec. 17th and 18th are the two most remarkable days of the year on YouTube.

Bigger than all the partners, bigger than the drama, bigger than P-Diddy and Oprah, these two days mark the Project for Awesome.

Last year, John and Hank Green got people from all over YouTube to make videos promoting their favorite charities.  They succeeded in taking over the front page for the day and helping to decrease world suck (which is what the Nerdfighters refer to all the bad stuff in the world as).

This year, it's happening again.

Here's my video:




My chosen charity is the Little Red Stocking Fund, which is a part of the Children's Home Society.  Children's Home is an adoption and foster care center that, since 1902, has found loving homes for many children.

Including myself.

I was adopted and I thank Children's Home for being there to make it happen and for choosing my (adoptive) parents for me.

There are a ton of other videos for so many good causes.  We're going to do some good with this.

If you have a moment, go to YouTube and look for any Project for Awesome videos.

Rate, Comment, and Favorite as many as you can.


William the Bloody Charitable Redd

No comments: