Saturday, December 20, 2008

Gah, I'm such a romantic!

It's like 2 in the morning and I just caught the tale end of "Love Actually".  It was the part where the little boy (Liam Neeson's son in the movie) is running through the airport trying to catch up with his crush.

Watching this, I started feeling a little emotional.  I'm such a hopeless romantic.

I keep hoping that some grand gesture like this will present itself to me and I'll be able to sweep the girl off her feet.  So far, no luck.

Maybe the few moments I have had, I haven't taken.  Or I haven't acted accordingly.

Ah, and now it's "Adventures in Babysitting".  The opening is just great with Elizabeth Shue dancing around and getting ready for her date.

What's wrong with me?

Anyway, I need to get to bed.  Christmas shopping tomorrow.

Fun.


William the Bloody Hopeless Romantic Redd

No comments: