Sunday, August 31, 2008

Myspace is pissing me off!

I don't allow my password to get phished.  I'm smarter than most of the 15 year-olds who frequent myspace.

However, somehow over the past three weeks my myspace page has been supposedly "phished" three times.

I don't like changing my password, and this is absolute bullshit.

Also, the way they tell you to change your password is way too frickin' condescending:

"Your password has been phished.  This means that you entered your password to an unsecured site..."

No, what it means is that you assholes have screwed the pooch with these crap applications (which I haven't even added) and your security is for shit (and always has been).

And if it keeps up, I'm saying to hell with your crappy fucking website and telling everyone I know to add me on facebook.

Fuck you Tom.  Fuck you hard and fast.


William the Bloody Aggravated Redd

No comments: