Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The 5 Usual (Regular) Suspects

So, I've been watching "Rob & Big" a lot lately.

I mean, a WHOLE lot...



And one thing that has really struck me is the portrait they had done with Meaty based on that classic Death Row Records pose:

robandbig.jpg


Now, I got this idea from my friend Liz even before I saw "Rob and Big", so she gets the credit, but Rob & Big have got me thinking about it hardcore.  The 5 Regular Guys needs a new image.  We need a group photo that works to enhance the image of the group (plus, the only one we have now is just Jason and I):

803021678_l.jpg


And we did that for "Techies" which was almost TWO YEARS AGO (wait, almost!?)

So I've decided it's time for a new pic.  I talked to Liz, who is an amazing graphic artist, and she said one thing that got me hooked: "The Usual Suspects"

Even if you haven't seen the movie, you know the image:

039_44628~The-Usual-Suspects-Posters.jpg


It's just a classic.

I'm talking to the guys and we are going to do this pic.  It will happen.  One thing though, it's pretty much impossible to get us all together.


THANK GOD FOR PHOTOSHOP!

I hope to have all the pictures together by the end of September (will involve a trip to Greensboro, but we'll work it out) and the final product soon after.


Photo to follow...



William the Bloody Photogenic Redd

No comments: