Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Too late/early to blog

It is definitely too late and/or early to be blogging, yet here I am.  What the hell?

I'm going to (I say this for the hundredth time) try to start blogging every day.  I know I've said this a lot, but this time I mean it.  Honest.

Right now, I have something on my mind and I just need to get it out.


So, I find myself stuck in this mental freeze pattern.  I can't seem to get things done.  My list of tasks to be completed is constantly growing because I can't manage to cross anything off.  I don't finish things.  I have hundreds of projects, going back to my youth, that I just never finished.  Seems I'm incapable of seeing things through to the end.  Wish I could figure out what that was about.  The thing is, I feel if I could just complete a few things on that list, it would break the cycle.

Anyone else see the humor in that?


There's something else... a girl.

I seriously wish I could figure out what to do about this one.  I'm absolutely in love with this girl, but she sees me as nothing more than a friend.  Which, to a degree, I don't really have a problem with.  However, our friendship is rather stagnant at the moment.  When she first moved to town, we were hanging out every couple of days.  But, of late, she's been far to busy to do anything.  Now, I certainly understand how things can get hectic, especially with school and work in the mix, but it's important to communicate with your friends so they know you still think about them.

And in the age of the internet, how hard is it to drop a friend a line on one of the hundreds of social networking sites that everyone belongs to?  A little comment on myspace.  Maybe a bumper sticker on facebook.

Honestly, if we would just talk more often I'd be over the effin' moon.

Carry on world,


William the Bloody Confused Redd

No comments: