Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Have you questioned your sanity lately?

So, it's been said that "only the sane man thinks himself insane".

This may be true, but if I'm the sane one, I have one question...

"IS EVERYONE TAKING CRAZY PILLS!?"

Seriously, the world seems more insane every time I step outside.  What's the deal?

Is it something in the water?  Has the radiation gotten to us finally?  Is it all the waves in the air?

I knew this street preacher in Raleigh (he's probably still there), who was absolutely out of his mind, who once claimed that "radio waves cause AIDs".

I'm not making that up.  He ACTUALLY said that.  Then, he clammed up when we asked what he meant by that.  I think the small glimmer of sanity in the back of his brain finally spoke up and said, "dude, you just fucked up!"


So, maybe the radio waves aren't AIDs producing, but maybe they ARE insanity producing?

THAT'S IT!  I'm getting a tinfoil hat!

The rest of you can let the crazy take you, but not me.  Not this boy.  I have too great a respect for logic to let myself buy into the insanity of the modern world.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go talk to my friend Bob...



Oh, you can't see him; he's invisible...



... and he's a pirate...




William the Bloody Sane(?) Redd

No comments: